" For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love He will calm all of your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs ." Zephaniah 3:17 My latest obsession: Homeschooling Theory books & Curriculum. I have been reading everything I can find on Charlotte Mason, Unschooling, Leadership Education, Curriculum maps...my head is swimming. Am I crazy? Yes. But, in my defense, I am new to this homeschooling thing and I want to give it all I have got! Crazy, fear-filled Mama is back. " He will calm all of your fears ..." ahhh...I can rest. I can move slowly. No rushing. No drowning my kids in spelling drills. No racing out to buy the latest, best curriculum. I can sit on the couch and read with them, enjoy books with them, enjoy math with them, enjoy THEM! Fearless: Putting outside pressures aside & allowing...
Comments
Post a Comment